Well, maybe. There's a big yard sale I'd love to go to, and Dayton Days are this weekend too, but we've got to remain focused on the tasks at hand. And there are many. One of them is watching the birds get drunk on Chokecherries.
| Chokecherry tree in our yard. |
| Crazy- big 9-trunk willow tree full of Angry Birds |
Too bad you can't hear them fussing at me from the big tree.
I did get some flowers planted in pots. I've waited long enough that most everything is on clearance. So I got some nice petunias for .50 apiece and set out to do some landscaping.
| Poopalina, the flying pig approves of the improvments |
Maybe porchscaping is a better term for it.
I actually got the broom out to clean off the back deck, but there was a Bald Eagle making circles in the sky and I needed to watch that for a while. Then some bunnies hopped into the yard from next door. So they needed my attention too. Then some kind of prehistoric giant bug landed on my shoulder and it was time to come in the house.
Tomorrow is another day, Saturday actually, and Jim will be home to supervise activities. I'm sure something will get done.
No comments:
Post a Comment